Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tigers Live In Trees.

The first day I met him,  I was inspired to the point of speechlessness---my life was forever changed.

He said, "Why?"--to every thing I said the first day I met him. We sat high in the branches of this beautiful Magnolia tree as the wind howled through the branches and shook the leaves. As we both had our perches in the limbs we swayed to and fro with the gusts and had a talk of life and shared experiences. Throughout the day we continued to talk and he continued to question.  

By the end of the day I had realized that I too needed to question life.  I felt an emptiness inside my soul until that day---then a new me emerged. My life started taking on a new form. Questioning my actions and reactions, to and in, good and bad situations.  What if we lived free? What if we lived for the moment at hand, every single second of our lives? Would we all be happier, more fulfilled?  This is the one and only life we have. Lets lose the chains of our complex lives to be happy, simple, and free.

In that Magnolia tree is where I first realized I wanted to be the tiger that I am today--wild and untamed--My soul free and longing for more.

This tiger will forever live in trees.

No comments:

Post a Comment