Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Instinct.

I feel your heart beat through your chest as it beats hard against my back.  Your strong, yet delicate arms wrapped around my waist---you pull me closer to be as one.  Your fingers tracing back and forth across my stomach; It calms me. As your warm breath on my neck; It takes me.  Lying together, in the silence and dark, I trace your hands with my fingertips.  Your lips gently brush across my shoulders as you place tender kisses with each breath I take.  As your eyes open and close, your lashes feel like butterflies walking across my skin.  Slowly, I turn to face you---our eyes meet and time stands still.  As you reach up to brush the hair off my face, you run your fingers through it---slowly, gracefully, caring.  I lose myself as your hand softly caresses the side of my face.  You draw me in with the clear taste of your lips. I lose my breath with each kiss and I am drawn deeper and deeper into you.  
The raw emotion that emerges from our souls---the animals inside, they become more apparent with each passing moment.  Twisting and turning---pushing and pulling---I feel safe with your body above mine.  I place my hands on your back and pull you near as my body aches for you.  I lose myself in the moment, as we become one---Pleasure. My fingernails peel back small pieces of skin as they run down your back. The sweat drips from your brow and lands on my cheek as your rhythmic breathing turns to panting.  As we tumble, I kiss your chest and taste the intimacy between us. I gasp for breath and at once you are stretched out across these white sheets, I feel you under me---inside me---this bliss---it took me.
With my head on your chest, your heart pounds, and with each breath you take, it slows. Your tender kisses on my forehead gives me the promise of rest.  I run my fingertips up and down your chest---your hand meets mine.  As we drift off to sleep we trace each others hands with fingers so soft---up and down our arms---like drops of rain, in a cool summer shower.  
With one last kiss before our slumber--- we breathe our life into one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment