Monday, December 28, 2020

You Flow Through Me


we 
stayed 
up 
all 
night....

our wine stained mouths
full of laughter
every word that fell 
from our lips
sticky with affection
we stop to see the lights in our eyes
as we count the twinkling stars in the sheeted sky
and feel the sparks in our hearts
from the comfort of the pillow floor
i close my eyes and think about the ocean
you flow through me
and we drown into one another
falling in love 
while we fall asleep... 

waking 
up
tangled 
in
you...

light dripping across the sheets 
and your sleepy eyes 
and soft smile
your easy kisses 
you flow through me
like drifting on the sea
slow fingers move over my body
like you're trying to find a city on a world map 
but marking all your favorite destinations along the way 
and writing novels on my skin with just your touch 
please, do touch.
our worlds are changing
can't you feel them? 
undressing?

slipping 
into 
something 
called 
love...

No comments:

Post a Comment