Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Change: A Constant


Change

v. 
1. To be altered; to undergo variation; as, men sometimes change for the better.
For I am Lord, I change not.
- Mal. iii. 6. 
2.  To pass from one phase to another; as, the moon changes to-morrow night. 

n.
1. Any variation or alteration; a passing from one state or form to another; as, a change ofcountenance; a change of habits or principles.
Apprehensions of a change of dynasty.
- Hallam.
All the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.

============================================================

What does it mean to change?

Is it an inner shift?
OR
Is it an outer transformation?


Who really knows?
I know I don't.
I just know that it is always happening to and around me.


A Constant.
The Only One.

No comments:

Post a Comment