Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Conversations That Cause Thoughts.

Someone told me,  "The mind works on its its own - its just a ride.  There is no "true self". Just a flow of being. Being silent, being in meditation, being with others, talking." He said, "Everything is free flowing." I can see where he was coming from saying life is just on ride. Free flowing--I disagree. I feel as though life is ours to make what we want of it. We think out most things before we say or do them--Think about it.  The reason I am typing this; Something triggered it--Made me want to say it. I didn't mindlessly type it.  I put at least a little bit of thought...so free flowing-ness...didn't actually occur---You know? We are able to choose things.  I think our final destination is not ours to choose but the paths we take to get there are.

He said we [the world/people] experience you and us them.  It takes someone special or something meaningful for us to become one with it or them---for lack of better words. I feel like we can know our true-selves; it's just breaking down ourselves enough to see us for who we really are and to stop pretending and being who the world wants us to be or what we think the world wants us to be. I am not afraid of where my thoughts, actions, and decisions come from---because I know they are coming from a true place. 

A place of pure thoughts and ideas....Myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment